As the only Tudor residence in Palm Springs, restoration was a large part of this 1928 house. Additions are flat roofed and subordinate to the original peaked volume. A low-slung carport becomes a horizontal counterpoint to the 3 story mass. It intersects the house at a glass entry gallery that bridges the old and the new. an open plan living wing stretches into the back yard alongside a steel shade structure and pool.